Monday, March 16, 2009

Time Flies

I've always heard parents talk about how time flies and before you know it your baby is going to kindergarten...I feel like I can now relate. Titus was 8 months old on Sunday. I cannot believe how fast he is growing and how quickly time is passing by. I think back to where we were 8 months ago today...in the hospital, in PA, with our little dark-haired baby boy. We had no idea that we would be moving to Florida and all the joy that would come with having a son.






all ready for bed


fast asleep


first thing in the moring


this desk and chair was my Paw's






this one is for you, aunt Audey, since you say you never see pictures of me & Titus

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, that one of you and him is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete