Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Private Pool
My sister gave me this little pool that her kids had used. I blew it up yesterday and put it on our balcony. Titus loved it! We have a real pool at our condo that Titus enjoys, but this was great because he could sit and play...and be naked. I was struggling to get his suit on so I just let him go nude. He is getting to the age where he can be hard to keep busy. He is getting tired of his jumperoo and is a menace in his walker. He likes to sit and play with his big bag of toys or scoot all over the house. The pool now gives him another option. Whenever he would get bored yesterday I would strip him down and we went out to the pool. It is so nice having it right off the living room. It also helped that it was 92 degrees yesterday. The heat and humidity are back!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment