This morning Titus brought his box of trucks and cars out to play with and I noticed the box had broken. I told him it broke because he stands on it and said it makes me sad that he broke his box. We're really trying to teach him to take care of his things. He came over to me and hugged me and said, "Awww, I'm here, Fonti is here."
When Quincy cries he goes to him and says, "I'm here, Quince. Daddy's here. Mommy's here. Fonti's here." He quickly tells me to "pick him up." He gets sad when his little brother cries.
He asks occasionally, "Mommy are you sad?" or "Daddy are you sad?"
When I was pregnant I prayed many times over that my baby would be compassionate. I really thought I was having a girl when I found out the name we had chosen for a daughter meant "compassionate.":) Though I was wrong about the girl, I am so glad that my little boy has a heart of compassion.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment