I never think of myself as a nature photographer. I prefer taking, and looking at, pictures of people. This morning though I found it so enjoyable to take pictures of nature. So many different textures. Maybe this is also due to the fact that Titus is entering a stage in which he doesn't want me to take pictures of him. :)
I was also reminded today of a quiz that I took years ago determining how I best experience God. My answers revealed "nature" and "song." So true.
We're off-
Stopping to look at the stream-
on the way to the woods, to our left-
"meandering-(of a person) Wander at random"
view from above-
treasures-
"Acorns come from the tress!"
my favorite picture of the day-
He asked me to hold his hand. I love that little hand in mine and try to cherish these moments. I picture my firstborn as a grown man one day...a day when he will no longer hold my hand-
Uniqueness-
Contrast of texture-
We're almost "out of the woods"-
finding footprints (deer)-
(bird)-
and ice-
on our way home-
Skipping all the way-
The end of winter. Noticing how much Titus has grown by how short his pants have become-
No comments:
Post a Comment