Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday afternoon football...under the sun

Today we went to a football game at the school. We are used to watching high school football games at night under the lights, freezing cold, bundled up in a blanket while drinking hot cocoa...not here! The game was in the afternoon, the sun was blazing, and they were selling ice cream. Titus did well, but I wasn't quite prepared so we left before the game was over. I didn't bring his hat and was trying to shade him with a blanket while feeding him a bottle. We were also sitting next to the band and I felt it was a bit too loud for the poor guy. Maybe we'll try again next week now that I know what to expect!

Titus wasn't too sure about his 1st football game...but at least he was dressed appropriately.





1 comment:

  1. yeah, quite different than our game last night. We were wearing coats! Titus looks hot!

    ReplyDelete