Thursday, October 30, 2008

Titus' internet debut

There is a company called L'oved Baby that I found online and ordered Titus two outfits from. He wore one for the first time yesterday and looked so cute. Of course I took pictures! Through the website you can submit pictures of your child wearing their clothes. Since Titus is so cute, I figured they would definitely put his picture on...and they did! Now they may put every picture that they receive on the website, but I'd like to think that they only put the cutest ones...which of course Titus is the very cutest! You can go on the website www.Lovedbaby.com click on the Photo Gallery, then scroll down and find Titus' picture. The clothes are really great. They are a bit pricey, but there was a buy one get one free special that I took advantage of. They do run small. Titus, who is average in height and weight, is wearing 9-12 mo. They do seem to be good quality and they are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I found him!!! And yes, he was the cutest little guy on there! Can't believe he's wearing 9-12... We're desperately working on getting Finlay's weight up! Tell Titus we say congrats on his internet debut!

    ReplyDelete