


This morning Titus and I went to the beach with his new chair, the Bumbo. I just got it this week and he loves it! He is able to sit up and see what is going on around him. It is so light and portable that I am able to take it with me from room to room...or to the beach! I tried once before going to the beach myself with Titus and it was a bit of a disaster. I had to try and spread out the blanket while holding him and then lay him down to get the umbrella set up. Now I can just sit him in his chair and he watches me get things ready. Then we can both enjoy our time on the beach!
Some boys take pretty girls to the beach...Titus takes his Bumbo! Good choice, Titus!! You are getting cuter and cuter!!!
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't look too thrilled to be at the beach, but I am sure his mama is!! Keep soaking up the sun!
ReplyDelete