Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swap Shop

On Saturday we went to the Swap Shop in Ft. Lauderdale. It is a combination flea market, farmers market, drive in movie theater, and amusement park. Apparently it is the world's largest drive in theater (with 14 screens) and Florida's 2nd largest tourist attraction (we're guessing that Disney is #1). It has something for everyone. You have to look at their website http://www.floridaswapshop.com/ Uncle Rudy we think that you would love it! Steve bought a pair of shorts and I got some vegetables from the farmers market. We definitely plan on going back. Steve has already started saving up to go back and buy some sneakers.As we were leaving the house we noticed a lizard had fallen on our car windshield. I couldn't get the camera to focus on him instead of the trees in the back. Once we picked up some speed he flew off.

These are all plaid shorts for men

The farmers market was amazing! There were coconuts everywhere! There was one stand where you could buy fresh coconut that they would cut open with a huge machete. You could get them to scoop out the coconut or they would cut the top off and you could drink the juice out (that's what the lady below is doing) I am looking forward to buying fresh flowers in the middle of the winter!

Titus was worn out after too much shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love farmer's markets! Wish I had one open in November like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks amazing!!! I can see the deals!

    ReplyDelete