We started off our Saturday morning on the beach. I was determined to stay longer than our usual 45 minutes to an hour. So...we loaded up on toys and snacks. A few days ago Titus found his old duck bathtub. I blew it up and let him play with it in the house. As we were walking out the door to the beach this morning, I grabbed it to take along. It worked like a charm. It's fun to see Titus re-discover his old toys and use them in a different way. He had a great time floating in his duck tub...in the ocean. The water has been amazing lately. So clear. If you look closely, on the last picture you can see a fish. I took the picture with my camera from above the water. Titus' favorite toys right now are his trucks. He got one for his birthday and loves it so much that I decided to buy him one for the beach too. He pushed it around and filled it with sand. It's fun to see him enjoying the beach so much. We ended up staying for about two hours. It felt like we were on vacation.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a hard time imaging the water being warm enough to swim in!! But I know it is! It's just so chilly here!
ReplyDelete