How far along 30 weeks.
Total weight gain Not sure. Our scale is packed in a box somewhere...and I might just leave it there for a while. :)
Maternity clothes are getting boring
Sleep I wish I could sleep as much as I wanted. It's hard for me to make it through the day without napping (I'm trying today as Titus is now napping and I'm attempting to get some things done). Lately I've been sleeping the entire length of his nap. Some nights are good some aren't so much. I get leg aches at night. My midwife said to drink Gatorade in the evening...and it does work when I remember to drink it.
Best moment this week hmmm...not sure.
Movement still lots of movement, becoming deep and strong.
Food cravings nothing really.
Gender boy...who now maybe has a name...still not fully committed to it.
Labor signs several contractions a day and night.
Belly button in or out not really in or out...just kinda flat across.
What I miss sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to decorating the nursery
Milestones getting through each day being pregnant with a (almost) two year old. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment