Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly

I just recently learned of this wonderful promotion from Shutterfly for bloggers. They are giving away 50 free holiday cards! I always get my Christmas card from Shutterfly and that is where I order all my prints from as well. I love their selection of Christmas cards. They have the most modern and fun cards at the best prices. My favorite are cards printed on cards stock rather than on photo paper as they look more elegant.

Here is where you can find their Christmas cards


I like to find my cards under the title of "Christmas" since so much these days is now "holiday."

So for all you bloggers head on over here and find out how to get your free cards! You can also purchase fun other stuff like mugs, wall art, calendars and more by clicking here.

Hopefully we'll have our family pictures done by thus weekend and then I can get my cards ordered. Not sure how easy it will be to get good family pictures with two kids, but we'll give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment