The other evening Titus asked Steve to cut his beard and put it on him (Titus). Just as serious as could be.
Titus still calls Quincy his "little cutie." I love it.
He says Quincy is "Just a baby. Baby brother Quincy."
Titus asked if I would take him to the beach to see the waves. How I do wish we could have a day at the beach today.
"Stop talking, I'm watching Jungle Junction." We're trying to teach him to wait and not interrupt while adults are talking and now he thinks he can tell us when not to talk.
He has a blue-tinted cup and when I gave him orange juice in it today he threw a fit and said he didn't want a green cup. The most ridiculous part about this is that he uses the same cup everyday and has been having orange juice in it for a while now. But for some reason, today he noticed that it looks green with the orange juice in it.
Titus woke up this morning and said, "It's almost Christmastime! Fonti (his elephant) loves Christmastime."
He then asked if he could have orange juice and tv...oh the bad habits that are coming with this winter. I try to always give him water except for when he has a cold and then I do orange juice. And with the cold weather I really hate to leave the house but then finding us watching way too much tv. Apparently Titus is loving the new "routine."
At breakfast he said, "Orange juice makes my belly button full."
He can count to 14 but leaves out number 4 every time.
He's starting to notice more going on around him (sights and sounds) and they occasionally make him scared. We keep reassuring him that he's safe and not to be scared. We tell him that Jesus will keep him safe. One day I locked us out of the house. I was frazzled and going from door to door trying to figure out how we were going to get in. Titus was following behind me saying, "Jesus will keep me safe, Jesus will keep me safe."
"Me not a little boy, me a big man."
When I was putting him to bed..."Mom, you go sit on the couch and watch something all by yourself."
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the beard comment! A
ReplyDelete