These pictures just make me smile. They are so true to each boy's personality. Titus is wild and spirited. Quincy is happy-go-lucky and adores Titus. It's such a great place to be at now with the boys...watching their relationship develop. Quincy is at the very beginning of his interacting with his big brother. He grabs at Titus and "kisses" his face. He smiles at him and "talks" to him. Laughs with him. It's an amazing thing to watch from the outside...as their parent. To watch a relationship that will {hopefully} be one of the strongest in their lives. As far back as I can remember, my siblings were there. Every memory I have, even if it didn't directly involve one or both of my siblings, they were present in my life. That is one of the reasons I wanted my children close in age. I can't imagine Titus will remember life before Quincy since he was so young when Quincy was born. And for Quincy, Titus has always been there.
I love Titus' expression...and the finger. It's like he's thinking, "hmmm, what shall I do to him next?"
...and then Titus got a little too wild. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment