I always think that the sweet newborn age is my favorite and then my babies get a little older and I think that new age is my favorite. But I can't imagine anything more wonderful than Quincy at (almost) nine months. I'm really in no rush for him to crawl, definitely not walk. I enjoy him as he is. He's just pure joy.
Not to sound like I don't enjoy Titus at his age. The love I have for Titus is so different from that I have for Quincy. Titus and I do stuff now. I can take him places and we experience life together. That's been Titus and I from the beginning though. I always told Steve that Titus was my security blanket in Florida. When I would go to play dates where I knew no one, I always had my little Titus. And each time as I would get him out of his car seat, I would tell him, "here goes nothing." And we would embark on our next "adventure"...some good, some bad. So I feel like I've always had my little buddy in Titus. Now our trips are different as I expose Titus to life and the world around him through various experiences. Twice this week I took Titus to see the Children of the World choir. We would go and watch the kids sing and dance. He put his little change in the offering basket and we would talk about what and who the money was for (clean water). He brought home the pamphlet and looks at the kids pictures, asking what each ones name is and what they like to do (there is a brief description). We listen to the CDs (we bought two) and he dances. It's neat to see how our relationship is changing and growing as he does. Such a journey, parenting these two boys!
Today, just pictures of our little Quincy Bear-
No comments:
Post a Comment