Saturday, August 1, 2009

Strasburg Railroad

On Friday my sister treated us to a ride on the Strasburg Railroad. My mom went along also and my sister's two youngest kids. Titus is still a little young to enjoy something like this and he was exhausted! He decided not to take a morning nap that day. He typically wakes up around 7am and takes his first nap around 10am. We rode on the 12:30 train and he hadn't slept all morning. He did well, but I wonder if he would've had more fun if he hadn't been so tired. I remember going to the railroad often with my Maw and Paw. It was nice to see my mom enjoying taking her grand kids there as well. I think we are all realizing how few days we have left here and are enjoying each little moment that we spend together.


You can see his tiredness in many of the pictures. There was even a moment when he laid his head down on the windowsill. He has never been one to fall asleep when we're out...but five minutes after we left, he was asleep in his car seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment