Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Titus' 1st Pumpkin
Tonight we went to a pumpkin patch to let Titus pick out his very first pumpkin. There was no beautiful fall foliage...and we were wearing shorts. Didn't seem quite right, but we had fun. Titus walked around, looking very serious, trying to pick up various pumpkins. When we see pumpkins in the grocery store he gets so excited and calls them balls. Maybe he was overwhelmed by the large number of pumpkins that his reaction was less than I expected. It was also past his bedtime. When we got home he didn't want to put his little pumpkin down. He kept saying "puh." I let him take it to bed and waited until he fell asleep to get it out of his crib. Even while sleeping he had quite a grip on that little pumpkin and I had to pry it out of his hand.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my! he's just SO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The green boots make an apperance!!
ReplyDelete