Wednesday, March 24, 2010

16 Weeks

How far along 16 weeks today

Total weight gain 3 pounds

Maternity clothes have arrived from PA...Thank goodness!

Sleep is still being interrupted by trips to the bathroom, also some nights I feel uncomfortable lying on my stomach (which is how I always sleep) therefore having difficulty finding a comfortable position. Besides those two issues, I struggle to stay awake during Titus' nap time but then am tossing and turning trying to fall asleep at night.

Best moment this week Overhearing Steve talking to Titus about the baby coming and starting to feel a firm rounded bump.

Movement had a few moments when I thought I felt something...not sure yet.

Food cravings none lately.

Gender starting to go back and forth with what I think...and starting to think maybe we will find out.

Labor signs none.

Belly button in or out in.

What I miss not needing to take prenatal vitamins...I always forget.

What I am looking forward to feeling movement.

Milestones 16 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment