Each time we go I am amazed at how well Titus does on the beach. He is so content.
We brought his wagon along and he filled it with sand and a coconut that had washed up on shore.
He still loves to explore by the rock formations and dig with his little fingers at the shells that are stuck to them.
I think he could wander all day if we let him...the entire length of the beach.
And because I hear too often that I don't ever have pictures of myself...
here's a couple of self-portraits, playing with the sun
Lately I've been wondering how on earth we can ever have two children here without our families and best friends...but then we will have a day like today. A day where we are together as a "little family" and enjoying the moments of being together and knowing that we are doing it on our own. And we're becoming stronger because of it. We're not sure what our future here will be...but we are enjoying the simple pleasures that it brings in the midst of the rough patches.
No comments:
Post a Comment