Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Mother-Son Day Take 2

Since Titus and I have a completely empty schedule this week I've been trying to find fun things for us to do together. I know this time will go quickly and I will soon be splitting my time and attention between the two boys. After yesterdays fiasco I thought it best to stay in today and find things to do at home.

So, we made playdough


Of course, he tried to eat it first

"digging" in


notice the uper lip :)


he loved that we could make a ball


pulling the little worm that I made

tearing the head off my catepiller

After our great morning playing together, he locked himself (naked) in his bathroom. He took his diaper off and ran in to go pee (he's not potty trained yet, but is starting to have an interest in his little potty) slamming the door and locking it behind him. It's the kind of doorknob that has a push button to lock, but a key opening on the outside. He often locks the bedroom door, but it can be popped open with a paperclip. I panicked. Called Steve, of course he didn't answer. Told Titus he could have a treat (Smartees are his new thing) if he came out and then banged on the door and yelled at him to come out. I could hear him in there playing with stuff from under the sink. I knew there was nothing that would cause him harm, but still I was in a panic. Eventually, after a few minutes, he just opened the door and came out. Asking for his treat.

Later in the day-

He calls this guy "Daddy" and is completely convinced it is Steve. Here he was saying, "Daddy!"

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the play-doh pictures! His expressions are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he thinks basketball player is daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete