Monday, April 26, 2010

A Rainy Day and Feeling Under the Weather

I have been fighting a head cold for a week now and haven't gotten much of anything done. I remember last week dragging on, but now looking back, I can't remember a thing about it. Most of my time last week was spent with a humidifier, tissues, and my Neti pot. Saturday Steve had Titus all day and I went from the bed to the couch and back. Thankfully the pressure that I was feeling is now gone and I am just left with the congested feeling. Although I was dreading having Steve go back to work today and being on my own again, I actually enjoyed waking up to a dreary, rainy Monday morning. I've just recently started to drink coffee occasionally. Today seemed like a good morning for a cup. I don't know why I don't drink it more often...I tend to get so much done after drinking a cup. :) I was working in Titus' room this morning organizing some of his clothes and his closet when he found aunt Sandy's beach hat in the closet.

He seemed to take a liking to it. He put it on and went right to his lounge chair to watch his "toons" as he calls them...


Helping to Swiffer...he moves the furniture and everything! Just like his dad.



Organizing his toys...



After a pouring rain and tornado watches, the sun came out! By 3pm it was hot and sunny. Typical in Florida. We decided to go out and enjoy it.

He no longer wants our help when going up and down the stairs and even does it without holding onto the railing...















Steve got home while we were still outside playing. Titus was so excited and ran over wanting to get in the car. Steve put him in the front seat and had the radio on. This was the result...





resting on his hedgehog...



worn out after a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment