Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OC NJ

Titus and I were able to get to the beach for a quick overnight trip. My sister's family was down for a few days and invited my mom, Titus and I to come for a night. We drove down Sunday night and played on the beach Monday. Titus had a great time with the cousins. I've never seen him play so hard and so long on the beach. It was great to have the kids entertain him and I was actually able to sit and enjoy the beach, even falling asleep for a minute. It was hard though not to be a beach snob and remember how much better the beach was in Florida...clearer, warmer water and less people. It is so much prettier in Florida. But, it was the beach none-the-less and we enjoyed every minute.

The boys playing outside in the morning-

Walking to the beach with his shovels-

Digging holes-



Fighting like brothers, is this what's in store for us?-

Playing "tennis" as he kept calling it-


The fellas-

Grammy always brings lollipops-


Keeping Clara busy-


Running in the water-


Under uncle Ken's chair-

No comments:

Post a Comment