Friday, September 16, 2011

And Then a Miracle Happened.

Today Titus had green day at school. I had his little navy polo laid out along with Steve's green necktie. As I was getting ready to take him to school this morning, I was thinking of how I needed to leave early to allow time to take pictures of him. Then it suddenly dawned on me that I didn't have a working camera.

I was determined to at least learn to use it in the one setting that was currently working {some of the time}. After dropping Titus off at school {in his adorable outfit} and putting Quincy down for his nap, I dug out my camera manuals. I played with it and tried everything...but still only got these types of pictures-




I looked again at new cameras online and felt defeated knowing that it wouldn't be wise of us to spend that much money right now. I cried for the first time over the broken camera. I prayed that God would allow me to somehow have a working camera again.

---later on---

Something on my To-Do list today was to e mail a lady about being involved in the CCA elementary yearbook. We were told about several opportunities to contribute to the yearbook at back-to-school night on Tuesday. Of course I wanted to help in the area of photography.

I e mailed.

Yet, I had no working camera.

During Quincy's afternoon snack, I sat at the table. My camera was there and I tried to play with it again.



I took a few pictures and then realized...it was working. I was afraid to turn it off for fear it wouldn't work again. But it has been...working...all evening.

Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment