Wednesday, September 14, 2011
que tiene el mundo entero en sus manos
This week I caught Titus singing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" in Spanish. They are learning it at school to sing on International Day. Every Wenesday for 15 minutes Titus has Spanish class. I have such a deep desire to learn Spanish. Even more though, I want my boys to learn to speak it fluently. Several kids in Titus' class speak English as well as Spanish and some also speak Portuguese. I feel so blessed that Titus can be learning words and songs at the age of three.
Unfortunately, I will be in PA for a wedding and will miss his little performance at International Day. I'm quite heartbroken about it. I know I will have more years to be there as it is something all of the elementary school participates in. But, oh how I hate to miss the first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment