Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Park Weather

It's finally gotten cool enough to spend time outdoors. Outdoors away from water. And by cool, I mean mid 80's with no humidity. It feels so good. We finally turned off the air conditioning and have been enjoying each and every minute of having the windows and screen doors open.

We've also been taking advantage of the amazing parks near us. There are two that we love...within a five minute drive.

We went over the weekend as a family-










And I took the boys again this afternoon-














This is the Coconut Creek Community Center. It has two seperate play areas. One is near a large body of water {we watched guys racing remote control boats}, has a huge musical game, small rock climbing walls and a hopscotch on the ground. The other is fenced in and under a canopy with the swings and slides. There is a little butterfly garden off to the side and basketball courts. When we were there as a family we saw two jet skis go past on the waterway. Titus loves to walk across the little bridge and to play on the stage area. When I took the boys today we walked through a nearby neighborhood following the sounds of a marching band. As we got closer we saw the end of a parade.

I am so thankful for beautiful weather, places to play, and healthy active boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment