We drove north on A1A which runs right along the beach. It is such a beautiful drive, but one I think that would be more enjoyable without kids. :) We drove for about an hour. All the way to Palm Beach. Passing huge, amazing homes. I couldn't help but get a little materialistic the further we went. Oh how incredible to live in such an enormous home right across from the beach. Or even just to vacation in one of those homes.
But, that's not what life is supposed to be about, right?
And how could I wish for anything more when I have two precious little faces smiling at me from the backseat?
When Titus got a little tired of riding along and Quincy refused to take a morning nap in the car, we found this amazing little spot to get out for a break.
a playground on the beach-
the Mayo brothers band-
"Ready to race, little brother?!"-
"You must be crazy"-
second attempt-
"You can do it, Quince"-
"I'll give you a little push"-
and a bigger push-
"whew, I made it"-
a little private spot on the beach-
there's nothing quite like getting out of the house to go play on the beach-
fisherman letting down his nets-
"He's gonna cook them for dinner!"-
being the youngest stinks sometimes-
my typical view from above-
attempt at getting "brother pictures"...fail-
just the little one-
No comments:
Post a Comment