Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boy and His Wagon

A few weeks back Titus got a package from Grammy and Pappy. It was a fancy new wagon. He's been pulling it all around the house, filling it with different toys. Today I decided we should try it outside. We started out behind the condo by the boats. He pulled it up and down the dock stopping to fill it with rocks. After that he went around to a giant tree. He then continued to pull his little wagon on the sidewalk, to the parking lot and then to the pool. We started out pulling his elephant and sippy cup in the wagon...by the end of our walk, the wagon was also carrying rocks, nuts and a stick. And, for a minute, Titus.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this video is so cute! promise me that when i have kids you'll take pictures of them and arrange them into a musical powerpoint. i don't want my kids to be deprived.

    and i love a boy who takes a wagon full of stuff (snacks, drinks, whatever) with him wherever he goes. my kinda kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of Adrienne's, so I've been able to watch your precious Titus grow up -- thanks to Facebook pictures. :) This morning, I started my day by looking at cute Titus pictures and listening to lovely worship music. It was a great way to start a busy day. Thanks! May God continue to bless your family.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete