Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thanksgiving Break
Steve's Thanksgiving break started on Monday and we've been enjoying every moment of it so far. Last year we went "home" for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and for two months over the summer. We've never been here for an extended period of time during which Steve didn't have to teach. It's been nice this week to relax and experience more of what south Florida has to offer. We truly feel as though we are on vacation this week. Yesterday we went to Ft. Lauderdale beach for a late lunch. We sat outside and ate by the ocean. Then we walked with the stroller along the beach shops. This morning we headed to Deerfield beach ("our beach") to take pictures for this year's Christmas card. I am so pleased with how they turned out. I had a vision and Titus cooperated fully. They turned out exactly as I had hoped they would. I'll post the pictures after I send out the cards. But for now...here are a few I took from our time at the beach after taking the Christmas pictures.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment