Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Flashcards

I've been letting Titus "play with" pictures of his grandparents so that they look familiar to him when we see them in person. The other day he had the picture of Mom-Mom (Steve's mom). I told him it's his Mom-Mom...to which he replied, "Mom-Mom." Then he put the picture down. I asked him a little bit later, "where's Mom-Mom?" He went right over to the picture and picked it up. Now the real test will come in a month and a half when we go home for Christmas. We'll see if he recognizes anyone. :)

I do have some hope that he will because...

Yesterday he was playing with my wallet and found my license. Steve said, "that's Mommy." Titus looked at the picture, then looked at me, then hugged the picture, then looked back at me and back to the picture and on and on.

So maybe he will connect the faces in the pictures to the people in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment