How far along 12 weeks
Total weight gain 1/2 pound
Maternity clothes are all in PA. I can still fit in my jeans and have been getting away with just buying a few new tops that are empire waisted
Sleep is interrupted about once or twice a night by the need to pee
Best moment this week seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat today...with Titus.
Movement came at 18 weeks with Titus, hoping the same or sooner this time
Food cravings haven't had any the last several days...early on it was everything from caesar salad to spaghetti o's to peppermint patties
Gender will probably not be revealed until delivery, we've been undecided as to if we want to find out, but just the past couple days I've decided I don't think I want to...that may change. I think it's a girl.
Labor signs none
Belly button in or out in
What I miss the days of not being so tired
What I'm looking forward to having that big pregnancy belly
Milestones finishing the 1st trimester
I didn't have an ultrasound at this stage with Titus and was absolutely amazed at how developed the baby already is. We saw it's hand and fingers, it opened it's mouth, arched it's back and rolled over. Just incredible.
1. Good for you for posting your weight gain each week. You're a better woman than me! Yikes! :)
ReplyDelete2. Good for you for looking forward the the big pregnancy belly. You mean the one that makes you waddle, feel like a baby's going to fall out? The one that gives you stretch marks, and makes you tired every time you bend down to pick up a toy...that belly?
3. Get your pregnancy clothes back! How are you making it this far!
4. I'm so excited for you, and I love pregnancy, but love holding babies in my arms even more :) Can't wait to keep hearing about this little one!!!
5. PS- welcome back to Facebook :)
Heather-
ReplyDelete1. I'm hoping that posting my weight gain makes me control myself a bit more and not gain the massive amout I did with Titus...most of which I still haven't lost...ahh!
2. I should clarify...I'm looking forward to the 6-7 month pregnancy belly. The one that still allows you to feel cute pregnant and not yet feeling like your skin is stretched as far as humanly possible.
3. My mom is coming in a couple of weeks and I'm having her bring them in a suitcase...until then I may just be in my pjs.
4. Me too!
5. Thanks, it feels good to be back!
Love you! :)
Morgan...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the posting update!
I love the prego belly too! I can't wait to be at that stage again...
I am also glad you are back on fb..