How far along 24 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain 8 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes are so comfortable
Sleep ... I miss it. Between Titus suddenly waking up early and my never being able to find a comfortable position, I'm not getting much sleep at all.
Best moment this week Deciding to move to Lancaster, PA and knowing that I'll be delivering at Women's & Babies with the same midwife that delivered Titus. That also means we'll have someone from our family to watch Titus so that Steve can stay with me and the new baby in the hospital.
Movement Lots
Food cravings None really
Gender A boy with no name
Labor signs None
Belly button in or out In
What I miss Sleep
What I am looking forward to Deciding on a name
Milestones Every day is a milestone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment