We came home for lunch and then an early nap. He fell asleep within 10 minutes. Thinking that he was exhausted and would take a long nap, I laid down as well. An hour later he was up and ready to go. He actually woke up at the time that he often goes down for his nap. I thought we were in for a long afternoon, so we got out all the toys and took over his room.
Lining his cars and trucks up on his windowsill-
Snack in a truck-
Some strawberries, I was snacking on them and when I asked him if he wanted any he said, "No, I'm good." Then he changed his mind-
Found his old car in his closet-
Of course, Fanti is never far away-
All day today he's been wearing this hat. Starting at 6:30 when he first asked for it. He's always liked hats but has never worn one around the house so continually. Maybe it's because I cut all his curls off yesterday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment