The fall probably has a new meaning also this year as I get to watch Titus enjoy it. It has been a bit warm to really feel like fall yet. I didn't think that Titus would be playing in the leaves in shorts and a t-shirt. :)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Early Fall
The beauty of fall is here. I've never been one to like the fall. It always made me feel a sort of sadness. I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe because it means the end of summer. Sometimes I think it came from when Steve and I were dating and he was still in college. The fall meant him going back to school (in Virginia). Although I think it started before that. I know it's probably made worse in recent years because my brother died in the fall. Whatever the reason, As far back as I can remember the fall brought with it feelings of sadness. This year though, I've been enjoying it. Maybe it's because I've had a break from it the past two years. We moved to Florida in early September of 2008 and didn't come back to PA until the end of November for Thanksgiving. The following year we left PA in early August after spending the summer here and didn't return until Christmas. It's been nice this year to watch the change of seasons. In Florida we could feel the change in seasons (it did get cooler), but not see it so clearly.
The fall probably has a new meaning also this year as I get to watch Titus enjoy it. It has been a bit warm to really feel like fall yet. I didn't think that Titus would be playing in the leaves in shorts and a t-shirt. :)













The fall probably has a new meaning also this year as I get to watch Titus enjoy it. It has been a bit warm to really feel like fall yet. I didn't think that Titus would be playing in the leaves in shorts and a t-shirt. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute pic's...Titus looks like he's really enjoying himself!!!
ReplyDelete