I have no idea what he's doing here...I can only imagine he must be dancing. Our little goof.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Quincy and His Personality
Quincy has always been our quiet one. Laid back, relaxed. But he also has a sense of humor coming out lately. He can be goofy and he laughs and smiles a lot {as long as I am close by}. He started walking a couple of weeks ago. He is still uneasy and tends to walk almost sideways. :) He just this week started babbling and it absolutely cracks me up. We all try to get him to do it because it's just so funny and something we're not used to. Titus just started talking, he never went through the babbling phase of trying out sounds.
I have no idea what he's doing here...I can only imagine he must be dancing. Our little goof.
I have no idea what he's doing here...I can only imagine he must be dancing. Our little goof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment