Saturday morning Steve stayed with Quincy while Titus and I ran a few errands. Then after a morning nap for Quincy we decided to skip a nap for Titus and we all went to the beach. November 19th and we were on the beach. Beautiful weather, palm trees behind us and the waves crashing by our feet. Perfect.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Thanksgiving Break, Saturday.
We all woke up on Saturday morning with a sense of excitement filling the house. Thanksgiving break had begun. It's funny being married to a teacher, I get that excitement about breaks. Even though I'm not a teacher or a student. It's so wonderful to have Steve around the house during breaks. He is a huge help to me, I love seeing him with the boys, the boys love having him spend that extra time with them and I love how he doesn't do schoolwork in the evenings. We can put the kids to be and just enjoy our quiet nights together.
Saturday morning Steve stayed with Quincy while Titus and I ran a few errands. Then after a morning nap for Quincy we decided to skip a nap for Titus and we all went to the beach. November 19th and we were on the beach. Beautiful weather, palm trees behind us and the waves crashing by our feet. Perfect.





Saturday morning Steve stayed with Quincy while Titus and I ran a few errands. Then after a morning nap for Quincy we decided to skip a nap for Titus and we all went to the beach. November 19th and we were on the beach. Beautiful weather, palm trees behind us and the waves crashing by our feet. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment