Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011

I can't imagine not having a live tree...even in Florida. After searching a few places and finding them all to be so expensive...the boys and I went tree hunting at Wal-Mart. $20.00 for a six foot tree. It was tied so I had no idea what it would look like when we got it into a tree stand in our living room and opened it up. But for that price, I really didn't care. I would have the look and smell of a real tree. Titus and I loaded it in the trunk, tied the trunk shut and drove the short trip home.

Steve helped me put it up later that night. When I cut all the string off, it didn't move. All the branches stayed in place as though they were still tied tightly. I "helped" them unfold.

I'm quite pleased with our little tree and I think Wal-Mart will be where all our future Christmas trees come from!

No comments:

Post a Comment