Thursday, December 22, 2011

A New House

My mom bought this for the boys for Christmas-





I am in love with it. I love toys that stretch my boys imagination. This cardboard house does just that. Growing up my sister and I played "house" with our dolls for hours, day after day. Our younger brother would want to play with us and we would make him be the mailman. We would let him come deliver the mail once a day and then his job was done. When I gave gift ideas to my mom, I didn't think about her getting them both the mailbox and the house and how they could use them together.

The mailbox has been a good toy for Titus since we often send mail to and receive mail from our family in PA. He is familiar with dropping letters in a little blue mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment