Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Little Green Boots

Titus got the cutest little pair of green rain boots for his birthday this summer from the Harwick family. I decided the other morning after a good rain shower to go out in search of a puddle for Titus to play in while wearing his boots...so that I could take some pictures of course. We couldn't find any "good" puddles. I needed one that would have a good background for the pictures. :) So, we ended up on the beach and he splashed in the waves. Which I figured was almost better than playing in a puddle anyway. I put the pictures together on a slideshow this time. I have spent many hours searching for a new blog so that I could show my pictures in a larger format. After much searching, I finally found a solution to my "problem." Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. The boots are stinkin cute... do you know where they came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little store near my friend's house in Pottstown. I saw them and loved them...and she went back and got them for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete