Just thought I'd throw in another picture of our little guy...who isn't looking so little anymore.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Relief
I think we are finally getting some relief around here. After being on antibiotics for 36 hours I am feeling much better. I still have discomfort but not pain. I took Titus to the doctor this morning to have him checked over and found out he does just have a cold. It took the strength of both the doctor and myself to hold him down so she could check his ears and throat. He is a fighter! Steve left for school this morning before I was out of bed. So I'm not sure how he's feeling but it must be better than yesterday if he made it to work. We're hoping for a good weekend.
Just thought I'd throw in another picture of our little guy...who isn't looking so little anymore.

Just thought I'd throw in another picture of our little guy...who isn't looking so little anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a big boy! An ADORABLE big boy! Hope you guys are feeling better!
ReplyDelete