Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mom-Mom Comes to Florida

Steve's mom was just here for a relaxing five day vacation. By relaxing I mean that we stayed in our pajamas until noon and ate chips on the couch while watching HGTV. Steve left just a few hours after she arrived to speak in California at a youth retreat. He had a great time and enjoyed the experience. While he was away, Titus and I enjoyed our company. Titus loved his time with Mom-Mom. Mom-Mom parents, or grandparents, in a way that is so much different from Steve and I. She gave Titus new experiences and brought him so much joy...as he did for her. It was great to see the two of them together and hear him calling for his "Mom-Mom." It was bittersweet as it did make me realize all that Titus is missing out on by not having his extended family nearby. We were so glad to have that time together and are looking forward to more visitors coming in the next few weeks!









Steve and I realized, after looking at these pictures, that Titus does indeed need a haircut. In the words of Steve, "boys have short hair not long." Look for pictures of that in the near future. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! So glad that Mommom had a fun visit with everyone!

    ReplyDelete